"This is our fourth year of the SuperNova Awards, and each year we are amazed by the level of entries, and accomplishment from these digital pioneers,” says Ray Wang, founder and CEO, Constellation Research, based in San Francisco.
“We're looking for the individuals or teams at companies who are doing something special to change the game. Finalists share the passion to create business model disruption with new technologies and are unafraid to push the limits. We want to share their story to help others discover, inspire, and learn from each other.”
“The SuperNova Awards honour the true industry heroes and innovators that are solving business problems by putting technology to work in new ways that are changing the outcomes of business,” he adds. “The awards program is fuelled with the momentum of hundreds entries, and we’ll be honouring the most impressive this October at our Innovation Summit.”
The SuperNova Awards honour the true industry heroes and innovators that are solving business problems by putting technology to work in new ways that are changing the outcomes of business.
The 2014 SuperNova Awards will recognise seven technology leaders in the following categories:
- Consumerisation of IT & The New C-Suite
- Data to Decisions
- Digital Marketing Transformation
- Future of Work
- Matrix Commerce
- Next Generation Customer Experience
- Technology Optimisation and Innovation.
Interested parties should submit applications for the Awards here
A panel of judges, selected for their influence and accomplishments in enterprise technology, will evaluate applications against a vigorous set of criteria that emphasise real-world and pragmatic applicability, says Wang. “The judges will select finalists who embody the SuperNova Award spirit of innovation, overcoming adversity, and disruptive technology-driven business model transformation.”CIO issues differ across regions, but all face digital data threats and opportunities: Gartner
Finalists in each category will be awarded one complimentary ticket to Constellation's Connected Enterprise. Finalists will receive VIP admission to the event and may be selected to share their implementation story on a panel at Connected Enterprise.
Winners in each category will win a one-year Research Unlimited subscription, which includes access to all Constellation research and premium content. Constellation’s “Research Unlimited” subscription is valued at US$120,000.
The SuperNova Award Winners will be announced live, on stage, at the SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner on October 29, 2014 on the first night of Constellation's Connected Enterprise.
Click here for a list of the 2013 winners.Read more: The CIO’s blindside
- May 27, 2014 application process begins. Submit applications here
- August 1, 2014 last day for submissions. Judges select finalists.
- August 22, 2014 finalists announced and invited to Connected
- September 8, 2014 voting opens to the public
- October 1, 2014 polls close.
- October 29, 2014 SuperNova Award winners announced at the
SuperNova Awards Gala Dinner, held the first night of Constellation’s Connected Enterprise Innovation Summit.
Send news tips and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Divina Paredes on Twitter: @divinapRead more: CIO100 2014: Leading across channels
Follow CIO New Zealand on Twitter:@cio_nz
- Prepare for the security implications of the digital workplace
- Words of wisdom from a serial outsourcer
- GPS technology enhances golf players’ game at Queenstown resort
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand boosts network and security monitoring