Former IBM Asia Pacific application services general manager Seelan Nayagam has moved to CSC to become its new Australian managing director and general manager.
Nayagam spent 15 years at IBM in a number of positions including APAC global business services vice president and partner. Based in Sydney, he will be responsible for driving growth for CSC and managing the vendor's Australian and New Zealand operations.
Nayagam replaced CSC’s former managing director, Gavin Larkings, who left the vendor in March 2014 after 15 years in the role.
- IBM cuts jobs
- Adcorp to buy CSC’s Australian IT staffing business
- 98 IT jobs to be created in Illawara, NSW
According to CSC global sales and marketing general manager John Maguire, Nayagam’s “extensive experience” in APAC markets will be of great value to the company.
- Adobe finds new Australia and New Zealand MD
- WatchGuard Technologies hires new A/NZ country manager
- CSC to acquire UXC for $428m