The lover's guide to Valentine's Day apps
- 13 February, 2013 11:53
Valentine’s Day: when the price of roses faces chronic inflation, restaurants overflow, and diamonds seem like a good idea.
While the holiday carries a range of traditions, the proliferation of mobility in combination with third party app developers has created a plethora of new possibilities to spruce (cheese) it up a bit.
Here is our compilation of apps that will instil some additional... excitement... into your Valentine’s Day romanticising, and there is also something for those celebrating Single’s Awareness Day.
Note: All apps were installed from the Google Play Store (and are free) and tested on the Samsung Galaxy Note II.
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
- Managing the Rapid Rise in Database Growth: 2011 IOUG Survey on Database Manageability
- Protecting Your Data, Intellectual Property, and Brand from Cyber Attacks
- Power of Three: Building Mobile Initiatives Guided by Business Goals, Technology and Governance
- Best Practices for Migrating to SharePoint 2013
- 2013 Global Information Security Survey: Initial findings
Mobile app data protection not our responsibility, say Australians
A year on, Assange still a divisive issue
New online electoral services launched
Opposition calls for inquiry on 457 visas
Best Places spotlight: Jack Henry offers a high-energy workplace