Microsoft Australia reveals Office 365 Home Premium pricing
- 31 January, 2013 11:48
Microsoft has revealed local pricing for Office 365 Home Premium, a cloud-based suite of productivity apps. The recommended retail price (RRP) of the suite is $119 for an annual subscription or $12 per month.
The suite includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
- One license per household, which can be used on up to five Windows tablets, PCs, Macs or on demand from any Internet-connected PC
- 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobiles, landlines or PCs around the world
- All future upgrades while on subscription.
Microsoft is offering a free 30-day trial on its office.miscrosoft.com website.
Local pricing for Microsoft's Office 2013 suites are RRP $169 for Office Home and Student 2013, RRP $299 for Office Home and Business 2013 and RRP $599 for Office Professional 2013.
Microsoft has also released Office 365 for university students, faculty and staff at RRP $99 for a four-year subscription.
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
- NAB plans customer migration to NextGen platform
- A/NZ College of Anaesthetists to expand campus security monitoring
- Credit Union Australia signs Good Technology to secure 400 devices
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Updated: Federal Court dismisses Aust Post trade mark appeal
Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
Training critical to Australia tapping broadband potential: CSIRO
US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Why CIOs stick with cloud computing despite NSA snooping scandal
Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial