Microsoft Australia reveals Office 365 Home Premium pricing
- 31 January, 2013 11:48
Microsoft has revealed local pricing for Office 365 Home Premium, a cloud-based suite of productivity apps. The recommended retail price (RRP) of the suite is $119 for an annual subscription or $12 per month.
The suite includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
- One license per household, which can be used on up to five Windows tablets, PCs, Macs or on demand from any Internet-connected PC
- 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobiles, landlines or PCs around the world
- All future upgrades while on subscription.
Microsoft is offering a free 30-day trial on its office.miscrosoft.com website.
Local pricing for Microsoft's Office 2013 suites are RRP $169 for Office Home and Student 2013, RRP $299 for Office Home and Business 2013 and RRP $599 for Office Professional 2013.
Microsoft has also released Office 365 for university students, faculty and staff at RRP $99 for a four-year subscription.
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Why CIOs stick with cloud computing despite NSA snooping scandal
Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
TPG buys AAPT
US Supreme Court to hear software patent case