SAS A/NZ hires new chief operating officer
- 31 January, 2013 09:49
SAS A/NZ chief operating officer Lynette Clunies-Ross.
Business analytics vendor SAS Australia and New Zealand has appointed a new chief operating officer (COO) and NSW state manager.
Lynette Clunies-Ross joined as COO after 17 years at IBM where she held several senior management positions in Australia and China. Clunies-Ross will be in charge of marketing, sales and customer service delivery.
NSW state manager Jo Tyrer was recruited from Informatica in the UK. She will be responsible for developing improved customer strategies in NSW.
According to SAS A/NZ managing director David Bowie, the appointments were made to help the company better respond to the “exponential growth” in the big data and business analytics market.
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
- Credit Union Australia signs Good Technology to secure 400 devices
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Updated: Federal Court dismisses Aust Post trade mark appeal
- Ruyton Girls’ School to swap paper books for tablets
- Training critical to Australia tapping broadband potential: CSIRO
Training critical to Australia tapping broadband potential: CSIRO
US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Why CIOs stick with cloud computing despite NSA snooping scandal
Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
TPG buys AAPT