At its Build 2012 developer conference in Redmond, Washington, Microsoft announced the launch of a SDK for Windows Phone 8.
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
- Adobe begins encrypting user data collected from Digital Editions app
- FIPS 140-2 stamp a boon for customers, a “challenge” to cloud-security industry