Build 2012: Microsoft launches SDK for Windows Phone 8
- 01 November, 2012 08:53
At its Build 2012 developer conference in Redmond, Washington, Microsoft announced the launch of a SDK for Windows Phone 8.
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
- Pathways Advanced ICT Leadership Development Program Course Outline and Big 6 2013
- CMO's Customer Engagement in a Multi-Channel Marketing World
- Solving the Virtualized Infrastructure and Private Cloud Monitoring Challenge
- Taking Managed Security Services to the Next Level
- Managing your User Environment
Turnbull asks how the NBN got that way
U.S. retailers insist on PIN requirement in smartcard rules
Yelp speeds database access with flash storage
Thanks a million, Drupal
OS upgrades: Cheap is better than pricey, free is better than cheap