Speaking at Microsoft's Build 2012 developer conference on October 30, 2012, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said the company has sold more than 4 million copies of Windows 8 since launch the preceeding Friday.
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers