Speaking at Microsoft's Build 2012 developer conference on October 30, 2012, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said the company has sold more than 4 million copies of Windows 8 since launch the preceeding Friday.
- Reconnaissance code on industrial software site points to watering hole attack
- Europol launches international cybercrime task force
- GCHQ teaches civilians and military personnel to defend cyber attacks
- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought