Speaking at Microsoft's Build 2012 developer conference on October 30, 2012, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said the company has sold more than 4 million copies of Windows 8 since launch the preceeding Friday.
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too