Speaking at Microsoft's Build 2012 developer conference on October 30, 2012, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said the company has sold more than 4 million copies of Windows 8 since launch the preceeding Friday.
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care