Speaking at Microsoft's Build 2012 developer conference on October 30, 2012, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said the company has sold more than 4 million copies of Windows 8 since launch the preceeding Friday.
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue