Speaking at Microsoft's Build 2012 developer conference on October 30, 2012, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said the company has sold more than 4 million copies of Windows 8 since launch the preceeding Friday.
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers
- IAB: Digital video advertising steals dollars from TV
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Marketing Academy seeks to train up next generation CMOs and industry leaders