Is there a place for an iPad mini in your enterprise IT shop?
- 19 October, 2012 21:50
Apple is expected to announce a new, smaller iPad tablet on Tuesday, Oct. 23, and the company's press invite this week teasing that "We've got a little more to show you" didn't do anything to dim such expectations.
What we're wondering is whether IT pros within enterprise network shops expect a big inflow of the small iPads with the 7.85-inch screen, as has been the case with the larger models.
Please take our poll and let us know.
Read more about anti-malware in Network World's Anti-malware section.
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
- Credit Union Australia signs Good Technology to secure 400 devices
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Updated: Federal Court dismisses Aust Post trade mark appeal
- Ruyton Girls’ School to swap paper books for tablets
- Training critical to Australia tapping broadband potential: CSIRO
Training critical to Australia tapping broadband potential: CSIRO
US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Why CIOs stick with cloud computing despite NSA snooping scandal
Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
TPG buys AAPT