CEATEC 2012: Toyota's Smart INSECT concept car
- 03 October, 2012 09:38
Toyota's latest concept car, called the Smart INSECT, works as a giant accessory for your cell phone, connecting to all sorts of services once its owner places their phone on a dashboard pad.
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
- NAB plans customer migration to NextGen platform
- A/NZ College of Anaesthetists to expand campus security monitoring
- Credit Union Australia signs Good Technology to secure 400 devices
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Updated: Federal Court dismisses Aust Post trade mark appeal
Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
Training critical to Australia tapping broadband potential: CSIRO
US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Why CIOs stick with cloud computing despite NSA snooping scandal
Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial