Sharp is showing at Japan's Ceatec expo this week 7-inch displays based on its IGZO technology that are targeted at tablet PCs. The screens are already in mass production and Sharp won't name its customer, although the Apple rumor mill has tipped IGZO for use in Apple products.
- New EU data protection laws ‘could be most strict in the world' in current form, says Sophos
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices