Sharp is showing at Japan's Ceatec expo this week 7-inch displays based on its IGZO technology that are targeted at tablet PCs. The screens are already in mass production and Sharp won't name its customer, although the Apple rumor mill has tipped IGZO for use in Apple products.
- Nexusguard enlists Australian service providers for DDoS defences
- RedHat security finds multiple network devices leak ‘RSA-CRT’ keys
- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones