Sharp is showing at Japan's Ceatec expo this week 7-inch displays based on its IGZO technology that are targeted at tablet PCs. The screens are already in mass production and Sharp won't name its customer, although the Apple rumor mill has tipped IGZO for use in Apple products.
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too