Sharp is showing at Japan's Ceatec expo this week 7-inch displays based on its IGZO technology that are targeted at tablet PCs. The screens are already in mass production and Sharp won't name its customer, although the Apple rumor mill has tipped IGZO for use in Apple products.
- Support for security tech tops iSoc's Africa plan for 2015
- After FBI blames North Korea for Sony attack, now what?
- Obama promises response on Sony hack, says pulling movie was mistake
- Trojan program based on ZeuS targets 150 banks, can hijack webcams
- FBI concludes North Korea 'responsible' for Sony hack