Jim Wong, Acer president, talks about the upcoming Windows 8 and RT launches, tablets, convertibles and the state of the consumer PC market over the next 2 years in an interview with IDG News Service at IFA 2012 in Berlin
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
- Toss routers with hardcoded passwords, expert says
- Hackers summon 'CDRDos' attack against Australian data centre using supertool