Jim Wong, Acer president, talks about the upcoming Windows 8 and RT launches, tablets, convertibles and the state of the consumer PC market over the next 2 years in an interview with IDG News Service at IFA 2012 in Berlin
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Support for security tech tops iSoc's Africa plan for 2015
- After FBI blames North Korea for Sony attack, now what?