Coming up on World Tech Update this week Julian Assange is granted asylum, we test drive the Tesla Model S, Bill Gates hosts a toilet fair and more.
- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
- Smart city control networks being architected more securely than SCADA
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- Workers at U.S. nuclear regulator fooled by phishers