Google Now vs. Siri - voice search challenge
- 31 July, 2012 10:10
Sharon Machlis of Computerworld compares the Google Now voice search capabilities with the Siri voice assistant on the Apple iPhone 4S. While Siri offers more functions in terms of scheduling, does Google Now do better at finding information?
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
- A/NZ College of Anaesthetists to expand campus security monitoring
- Credit Union Australia signs Good Technology to secure 400 devices
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Updated: Federal Court dismisses Aust Post trade mark appeal
- Ruyton Girls’ School to swap paper books for tablets
Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
Training critical to Australia tapping broadband potential: CSIRO
US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Why CIOs stick with cloud computing despite NSA snooping scandal
Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial