Google Now vs. Siri - voice search challenge
- 31 July, 2012 10:10
Sharon Machlis of Computerworld compares the Google Now voice search capabilities with the Siri voice assistant on the Apple iPhone 4S. While Siri offers more functions in terms of scheduling, does Google Now do better at finding information?
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
- Integrated Computing Platforms: Infrastructure Builds for Tomorrow’s Data Centre
- HP Helps NEC Reduce Network Management Costs and Gain Efficiencies
- CSO Spotlight: Security-as-a-Service Gaining Popularity
- 2013 Global Information Security Survey: Initial findings
- Hybrid IT Service Management: A Requirement for Virtualisation and Cloud Computing
Australia lags Mongolia in Internet speeds
40 years ago, Ethernet's fathers were the startup kids
Windows 8 won't hit critical mass in enterprises, Forrester says
Dell replays Windows 8 blame card as PC sales slide
Optus launches 4G TD-LTE in Canberra