Coming up on World Tech Update today Macworld takes a look at Apple's Mountain Lion, the Galaxy S III passes 10 million and Toshiba's R&D division opens up its doors.
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests