Coming up on World Tech Update today Macworld takes a look at Apple's Mountain Lion, the Galaxy S III passes 10 million and Toshiba's R&D division opens up its doors.
- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches