European Parliament rejects ACTA copyright treaty by 478 votes to 39
- 04 July, 2012 11:17
Members of the European Parliament rejected the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement on Wednesday by 478 votes to 39.
(More to follow.)
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
- Integrated Computing Platforms: Infrastructure Builds for Tomorrow’s Data Centre
- HP Helps NEC Reduce Network Management Costs and Gain Efficiencies
- CSO Spotlight: Security-as-a-Service Gaining Popularity
- 2013 Global Information Security Survey: Initial findings
- Hybrid IT Service Management: A Requirement for Virtualisation and Cloud Computing
Australia lags Mongolia in Internet speeds
40 years ago, Ethernet's fathers were the startup kids
Windows 8 won't hit critical mass in enterprises, Forrester says
Dell replays Windows 8 blame card as PC sales slide
Optus launches 4G TD-LTE in Canberra