CIO Summit: Australia's premier CIO Conference
- 03 July, 2012 09:18
The CIO Summit is a world class CIO program running in 14 different countries around the world.
What 2011 attendees said about CIO Summit:
“Great opportunity to network with peers and hear about cutting edge practices actually bringing value.”
“The CIO Summit provided an excellent opportunity to discuss issues I am currently facing with peers facing similar issues. Listening to other CIOs discuss their approaches to specific issues, such as handling security issues related to mobile devices, was invaluable.”
“There are very few organisations that get this level of IT leaders in a room to gain perspective of what is happening in our field. I always walk away with a new idea, a better way to approach something or find out what the next 'it' thing is.”
Why should you attend?
The CIO summit is a compelling content-rich event where CIOs and senior IT professionals gather to gain insight from industry experts and real-world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues.
- Exposure to the smartest and most effective business strategies and ideas to help senior ICT executives mitigate risk, deliver greater process efficiencies, boost customer engagement and drive enterprise wide innovation.
- Attendees have time to network with peers, sharing contacts, ideas and strategies.
- The presentations are practical CIO-delivered case studies that showcase pragmatic ideas, effective strategies and innovative solutions for ICT business professionals.
- Strategic Planning
- The State of Play for the Role of the CIO
- Transformation for Business Growth
- IDC's ANZ CIO Annual survey
- What's driving the CIO Agenda?
- The Future of Mobility and Collaboration in the Cloud
- The Convergence of Innovation, IT and Business Strategy
- Discovering Your Leadership Brand: The CIO as Business Strategist
- Performance Management - A double edged sword but more than just a cliché.
When and where?
The CIO Summit will be held at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre on 23 August from 8.30am to 5pm.
Register to attend at: https://www.cio.com.au/event_registration/10/cio-summit-2012-brisbane/
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
Thanks a million, Drupal
Optus goes over the top with VoIP service
Turnbull asks how the NBN got that way
U.S. retailers insist on PIN requirement in smartcard rules
Yelp speeds database access with flash storage