Macs in your business: InfoWorld's expert management guide
- 29 November, 2011 02:05
Macs may be a minority of PCs in any business, but these days they are used by most businesses. And as more companies roll out "choose your own PC" and "bring your own PC" policies, IT will only need to be more familiar with managing Mac OS X systems.
To help IT manage Macs, InfoWorld has put together an 18-page "Business Mac" Deep Dive PDF special report that's chock-full of hands-on tips, techniques, and tools for managing everything from user access to security from our roster of Mac experts. The Deep Dive report gives special attention to the newest Mac operating system: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and its Server counterpart.
Sign up to read other Insider content.
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- CISO 2013 Security Insights: A new standard for security leaders
- Top 20 Critical Security Controls - Compliance Guide
- Software Defined Protection - The Enterprise Security Blueprint
- The F5 DDoS Protection Reference Architecture part 1 of 3
NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
Microsoft puts the squeeze on Windows to shoehorn it into 16GB devices
Adobe patches a critical flaw in Flash Player and AIR shown at Pwn2Own contest
NAB says goodbye to Bitcoin traders
Samsung's lawyers try to put a human face on Android