Let's Keep the Board of Directors in the Loop
- 22 November, 2011 02:14
The role that IT plays in value creation should concern the very top levels of management. That being so, your company's board of directors should be well versed in what is happening in IT .
Chances are that's not the case.
In fact, my research suggests that we have thought very little about what boards of directors know about IT, what they should know about IT and what they should do about IT. The smart people in this industry must start focusing on board competence.
Join the Computerworld Australia group on Linkedin. The group is open to IT Directors, IT Managers, Infrastructure Managers, Network Managers, Security Managers, Communications Managers.
- NAB plans customer migration to NextGen platform
- A/NZ College of Anaesthetists to expand campus security monitoring
- Credit Union Australia signs Good Technology to secure 400 devices
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Updated: Federal Court dismisses Aust Post trade mark appeal
Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
Training critical to Australia tapping broadband potential: CSIRO
US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Why CIOs stick with cloud computing despite NSA snooping scandal
Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial