Fluke is notifying customers of a potentially unsafe performance characteristic of early-version Fluke 175, 177 and 179 digital multimeters (170-Series DMMs) manufactured between 1 January 2001 and 12 July 2001. The meter may not indicate that high voltage is present, placing the user in a potentially hazardous situation. Any information should be directed to Fluke Australia on (02) 8853 8820.
- Reddit handed over user info for 58% of government requests
- 1Password's update highlights the difference between two-step and two-factor verification
- The end for 1024-bit SSL certificates is near, Mozilla kills a few more
- Carbon Black 5.0 released to help security teams respond faster
- LightCyber rolls out new features for endpoint malware detection platform