Fluke is notifying customers of a potentially unsafe performance characteristic of early-version Fluke 175, 177 and 179 digital multimeters (170-Series DMMs) manufactured between 1 January 2001 and 12 July 2001. The meter may not indicate that high voltage is present, placing the user in a potentially hazardous situation. Any information should be directed to Fluke Australia on (02) 8853 8820.
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
- British Airways notifies frequent flyers of possible breach of their accounts
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks