Fluke is notifying customers of a potentially unsafe performance characteristic of early-version Fluke 175, 177 and 179 digital multimeters (170-Series DMMs) manufactured between 1 January 2001 and 12 July 2001. The meter may not indicate that high voltage is present, placing the user in a potentially hazardous situation. Any information should be directed to Fluke Australia on (02) 8853 8820.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow