Fluke is notifying customers of a potentially unsafe performance characteristic of early-version Fluke 175, 177 and 179 digital multimeters (170-Series DMMs) manufactured between 1 January 2001 and 12 July 2001. The meter may not indicate that high voltage is present, placing the user in a potentially hazardous situation. Any information should be directed to Fluke Australia on (02) 8853 8820.
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers