Fluke is notifying customers of a potentially unsafe performance characteristic of early-version Fluke 175, 177 and 179 digital multimeters (170-Series DMMs) manufactured between 1 January 2001 and 12 July 2001. The meter may not indicate that high voltage is present, placing the user in a potentially hazardous situation. Any information should be directed to Fluke Australia on (02) 8853 8820.
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue