More NBN leak raids today
John Goodall replaces Sarah Harland, who left the health insurer for Suncorp
Hawaiki cable to terminate in SY4
Begins assessing options for core infrastructure overhaul
Finance minister endorses EU-developed standard for procurement
Draft decision expected in October
Labor’s Senator Stephen Conroy has revealed that Australian Federal Police “will conduct a raid on Department of Parliamentary Services at Parliament House this morning to access the emails of Labor staff members”.
A recent data breach at Epic Games may have been avoided if the company had simply installed a security patch.
Buying an autonomous car may be in your future, but make sure it has a capable chip installed so the vehicle doesn't get in trouble with the police.
Samsung Electronics continues to place its bets on the Tizen operating system for smartphones, with the launch Tuesday in India of a 4G enabled smartphone priced at 4,590 rupees (US$68).
Arista Networks has a way to constantly stream and analyze state information from network devices. Today, enterprises have to set it up themselves, but Arista is about to build “state streaming” into its CloudVision software.
IBM's latest Power9 chip is coming next year, and it stands out for its blazing speed and for technologies never seen in chips before.
Graphics processors with Nvidia's NVLink throughput technology have just started coming out, but a successor to the interconnect is already on its way.
Sportsbet’s GM infrastructure and enterprise technology, John Goodall, will join Medibank Private at the end of November to fill the vacant CIO role at the health insurer.
In an effort to boost community engagement Adelaide City Council has rolled out live web-based streaming for its committee meetings, utilising Microsoft Skype for Business’ Skype Meeting Broadcast module.
ARM conquered the mobile market the day it went into Apple's first iPhone, and now it is designing high-performance chips for supercomputers.
Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology is leading a global race to develop a quantum computer
IT departments are constantly faced with the challenge of managing complex, multi-cloud environments that combine best-of-breed public and private services with traditional on-premise infrastructure. A group of IT thought leaders gathered at Vue De Monde in Melbourne to discuss their hybrid cloud journeys.
Common apps spoofed to trick users into downloading malware.
Products ranged from UAVs and jet engines to human skull and knee replacements
My CIO has told me to improve my business stakeholder management skills. But I feel we are turning the other cheek as there I always find “renegade” IT in the business.
It doesn’t appear consistent in fact I’m ...
- IT Release Coordinator WA
- ICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1 ACT
- Change Management Specialist - IT Service Management NSW
- Contract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183 Asia
- SQL Database Administrator - DBA NSW
- Change Analyst NSW
- Senior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds Management NSW
- Implementation Manager VIC
- Porfolio Value Delivery Manager NSW
- Applications Support / Systems Administrator | Defence ACT
Find out why there are now more evidence that demonstrate the acceleration of digital transformation by converged infrastructure
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat