Android Pay creator seems bemused by being named in banks’ application to ACCC
Good potential for quantum computing industry but STEM skills still a concern, industry says
Full launch of procurement service expected in January
Seeks to have legislation passed in parliament’s spring sittings
Cost per premise of HFC higher than expected
Cuts maximum forecast of rollout cost
Australia’s top 50 websites could be helping steer end users towards malware, according to cyber security company Menlo Security, which is about to enter the Australian market with what it says is a solution to the problem.
Communications Alliance should develop guidelines for retail service providers (RSPs) about making broadband performance claims, the telco industry body has argued.
For years, Microsoft has been delivering speedy and accurate Bing results with experimental servers called Project Catapult, which have now received an architectural upgrade.
Digital transformation may promise critical benefits for the companies undertaking it, but it's also delivering a major boost to IT spending around the world.
Security researchers have found a sophisticated malware program that may have been used recently by a gang of hackers to steal more than $350,000 from ATMs in Thailand.
Nutanix has snapped up a couple of companies, PernixData and Calm.io, to extend its enterprise cloud platform.
Industry, innovation and science minister Greg Hunt says that the government’s support for quantum computing research will not only maintain Australia’s competitive edge in the “global race to build a quantum computer”, but also help grow a local “quantum ecosystem” and industry.
The Digital Transformation Office has unveiled a beta version of its Digital Marketplace service for government procurement.
A submission to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) by Google Asia Pacific (GAP) argues that there is no basis for allowing banks to band together for negotiations over the Android Pay platform.
A storm has erupted over the theft and black-market sale of the US National Security Agency’s hacking tools. Edward Snowden revealed the widespread use of 'offensive security' tools in 2014. Since then, industry commentators have suggested that the tools and tactics used by the NSA may greatly harm Internet security.
In the push towards digital transformation, IT leaders need real-time operational insights into application performance, user experience and business outcomes. A packed crowd gathered at the Crown Promenade in Melbourne for the CW Exchange Breakfast, sponsored by AppDynamics, to learn about the digital transformation journey - some key challenges and opportunities in transitioning to the digital era.
Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology is leading a global race to develop a quantum computer
IT departments are constantly faced with the challenge of managing complex, multi-cloud environments that combine best-of-breed public and private services with traditional on-premise infrastructure. A group of IT thought leaders gathered at Vue De Monde in Melbourne to discuss their hybrid cloud journeys.
Common apps spoofed to trick users into downloading malware.
I’ve heard my other IT Senior Manager at the coffee shop, say not so great things about our boss. I feel guilty by association and this could be overheard by others. My boss is not perfect, but I’m ...
- Project Manager VIC
- Project Manager - Expense Management System VIC
- Program Director, Cyber Security Transformation NSW
- Sr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,Virtualization NSW
- Senior IT Project Specialist VIC
- Test Analyst - Data Migration ACT
- Contract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183 Asia
- Project Manager NSW
- Test Analyst VIC
- Applications Support / Systems Administrator | Defence ACT
Decomposed, reimagined applications are helping businesses deliver better customer experience
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!