Most of Australia’s biggest banks are seeking the right to engage in joint negotiations over the use of Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay
National Computational Infrastructure receives government funding injection
Vodafone Hutchison Australia CTO leaves — for company’s part owner
Commissioner for Privacy and Data Protection releases VPDSS
Two-year funding agreement with Open Data Institute Queensland
ACCC wants consumers to have better access to information about expected performance
Vodafone Hutchison Australia’s chief technology officer, Benoit Hanssen, will next month leave the telco — for a role at the Hutchison group, which through Hutchison Telecommunications Australia is part owner of VHA.
Some of Australia’s biggest banks are seeking Australian Competition and Consumer Commission authorisation to engage in joint negotiations with third-party digital wallet providers, including Apple, Google and Samsung — and potentially engage in a collective boycott of the services.
National Computational Infrastructure (NCI) will spend $14 million boosting its supercomputer capability and throughput thanks to a new injection of funding.
It’s still unclear if Russian hackers are trying to meddle with the U.S. election. But the growing number of major cyber attacks is causing the U.S. government to coordinate a better response.
Victoria’s Commissioner for Privacy and Data Protection, David Watts has issued the Victorian
Protective Data Security Standards (VPDSS).
The Queensland government has unveiled a two-year, $400,000 funding agreement with the Open Data Institute Queensland (ODIQ).
Apple has reported its second straight quarter of falling iPhone sales, hit by stiff competition in China and the ongoing slowdown in the worldwide smartphone market.
SMS messaging for two-factor authentication might become a thing of the past. A U.S. federal agency is discouraging its use.
Intel seems to be developing a pair of augmented reality smart glasses, and we may see them at the company's developer show next month.
Verizon's planned US$4.8 billion acquisition of Yahoo will create an international consumer tracking powerhouse that raises serious privacy concerns, some privacy advocates said.
Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology is leading a global race to develop a quantum computer
IT departments are constantly faced with the challenge of managing complex, multi-cloud environments that combine best-of-breed public and private services with traditional on-premise infrastructure. A group of IT thought leaders gathered at Vue De Monde in Melbourne to discuss their hybrid cloud journeys.
Common apps spoofed to trick users into downloading malware.
Products ranged from UAVs and jet engines to human skull and knee replacements
Should critical organisational business data, have a material dollar value and be itemised as a business asset on a balance sheet?
- Portfolio Governance Analyst VIC
- Test Analyst ACT
- Senior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent) NSW
- SAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ Specialist NSW
- Report Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, Tableau NSW
- SAP MM / Ariba Functional Consultant NSW
- Environment Manager VIC
- Systems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 cleared ACT
- AEM & AEM Forms Consultants WA
- SQL Developer NSW
Decomposed, reimagined applications are helping businesses deliver better customer experience
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria