Despite early resistance to Cloud migration, the evolution of Public Cloud offerings has reached a tipping point and mainstream adoption of such services is on the rise.
- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Intel: Criminals getting better at data exfiltration
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- The Web's ten most dangerous neighborhoods