Rowland appointed shadow minister for communications
Renee Roberts departs in restructure
Music labels’ application to have the site blocked will be heard in October
Every nanosecond counts with web services, but keeping them latency free comes at a huge cost. Until now.
Is your screen size identifying you online? No. But together with a bunch of other settings it does.
The scheme is a ‘successful government policy’
Michelle Rowland has been appointed shadow minister for communications, with Labor leader Bill Shorten today unveiling a new-look shadow ministry.
Every nanosecond can count when you’re offering web services. When it comes to search, games, stock-trading and social media, latency is unacceptable.
Telstra says that some 200 cell sites in north Queensland and South Australia have received a speed boost, with the telco saying they have received up to 50 per cent more 4G capacity.
A shake-up of National Australia Bank's organisational structure has resulted in the departure of its most senior technology executive.
An application for a Federal Court injunction that will compel Telstra, Optus, TPG and Foxtel’s broadband arm to block customer access to Kickass Torrents will proceed for now despite the file-sharing site’s domains being seized and its alleged operator arrested.
It turns out a couple purchases on iTunes helped bring down the mastermind behind KickassTorrents, a popular file-sharing site.
Phishing scams are attempts by scammers to trick you so you transfer funds or give them personal information such as bank account numbers, passwords or credit card details. We’re all susceptible to a well-crafted one.
Intel's groundbreaking 3D Xpoint technology is poised to shake up computer memory and storage with its blazing fast speed and high capacity, but the chipmaker is still trying to figure out the best fits for the technology.
NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden has come up with a concept iPhone case that can help prevent the government from finding your location.
Dell has patched several critical flaws in its central management system for SonicWALL enterprise security appliances, such as firewalls and VPN gateways.
Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology is leading a global race to develop a quantum computer
IT departments are constantly faced with the challenge of managing complex, multi-cloud environments that combine best-of-breed public and private services with traditional on-premise infrastructure. A group of IT thought leaders gathered at Vue De Monde in Melbourne to discuss their hybrid cloud journeys.
Common apps spoofed to trick users into downloading malware.
Products ranged from UAVs and jet engines to human skull and knee replacements
Kickass Torrents is offline, but moves to block it continue
US takes down pirate site targeted by Australian music industry
NAB seeks CTOO following exec shake-up and departure of tech chief
Browser fingerprinting: Online anonymity elusive, Australian researcher finds
Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
How do you keep your head above water in all the technology and business topics? What is your weekly reading sources list?
- Systems Engineer NSW
- Defence Network Architect | NV2 ACT
- eLearning Developer / Learning Management System Administrator ACT
- Senior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent) NSW
- Program Master Scheduler VIC
- SAP Team Lead VIC
- Test Lead-Agile, SCRUM, HP QC, JIRA, UX Government background NSW
- Contract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113 Asia
- Senior Business Analyst - Insurance VIC
- Mac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year Contract NSW
Decomposed, reimagined applications are helping businesses deliver better customer experience
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now