Earmarks $1 million for drone research project
Sky Muster II to launch from the French Guiana Space Centre
Kate McKenzie to leave telco after more than a decade
Rowland appointed shadow minister for communications
Renee Roberts departs in restructure
Music labels’ application to have the site blocked will be heard in October
Here's a look at Windows Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, two new features that will be launching next week with the latest major update to Windows 10.
Nvidia keeps upping the performance with each new GPU based on the Pascal architecture. Its latest, the Quadro P6000, can deliver 12 teraflops of single-precision performance, a teraflop more than the Titan X unveiled just last week.
Quantum computers may promise a giant leap forward in performance and efficiency, but none of that can happen until we figure out a practical way to build them. Russian scientists just announced what they say is a major advance.
Smartphones equipped with Qualcomm modems are not vulnerable to a recently announced vulnerability that could potentially allow attackers to take over cellular network gear and consumer mobile devices.
Ailing Yahoo is selling of its operating business for US$4.8 billion to Verizon Communications, in a cash deal that will reduce the storied tech firm to mainly holding its cash, stakes in Alibaba and Yahoo Japan and non-core patents.
The Queensland government has earmarked $1 million of its $10 million Advance Queensland Platform Technology Program for a Boeing-led drone research project.
Telstra’s chief operations officer, Kate McKenzie, has called it quits after 12 years, the telco announced this morning.
NBN’s second satellite — Sky Muster II — will launch on 5 October, the company said this morning. The launch will take place in the French Guiana Space Centre in South America.
As Telstra continues its shift from just being a telecommunications carrier to what it likes to describe as “a world class technology company that empowers people to connect”, the company’s software teams have been given a mandate to take an API-first approach to development whenever possible.
While it may seem like half the world is chasing Pokemon right now, a majority of the world’s population doesn’t even use the internet. About 3.9 billion people, or 53 percent of the population, will still be offline at the end of this year, the International Telecommunication Union estimates.
Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology is leading a global race to develop a quantum computer
IT departments are constantly faced with the challenge of managing complex, multi-cloud environments that combine best-of-breed public and private services with traditional on-premise infrastructure. A group of IT thought leaders gathered at Vue De Monde in Melbourne to discuss their hybrid cloud journeys.
Common apps spoofed to trick users into downloading malware.
Products ranged from UAVs and jet engines to human skull and knee replacements
What university courses would you recommend to someone interested in the cyber security field. Working in this space I currently have basic to moderate knowledge but would be interested in obtaining an academic qualification. As someone on the ...
- Report Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, Tableau NSW
- SQL Developer NSW
- Portfolio Governance Analyst VIC
- Systems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearance ACT
- Test Analyst ACT
- Citrix Specialist ACT
- Senior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent) NSW
- Senior Process Analyst - Sydney CBD NSW
- Database developer/Modeller ACT
- Senior Deployment Manager VIC
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE