Apple says it won’t budget on moves that could undermine the security of its payment service
Communications Alliance suggests that it should take charge of guidance for retail service providers
Android Pay creator seems bemused by being named in banks’ application to ACCC
Good potential for quantum computing industry but STEM skills still a concern, industry says
Full launch of procurement service expected in January
Seeks to have legislation passed in parliament’s spring sittings
Okta has changed key parts of its product portfolio to attract new users to its corporate identity management and access control platforms. The startup is launching a new API access management product and revamping its provisioning service to make it easier to change employees' permissions within a company.
Dell will complete its acquisition of EMC on Sept. 7, ending nearly a year of approvals and decades of history for the two companies that will combine to become Dell Technologies.
DARPA wants to exploit the power of the internet of things to help the U.S. dominate battlefields.
A popular BitTorrent client called Transmission has again been found distributing Mac-based malware, months after it was used to spread a strand of ransomware.
A new attack analyzed by malware researchers from Microsoft uses Word documents with malicious code that configures browsers to use a web proxy controlled by attackers.
The race to develop autonomous cars is making rivals of old friends as is evident from the exit of Alphabet’s senior executive David Drummond from the board of Uber Technologies.
Even if the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) authorises collective negotiations between a group of banks and Apple over the use of the Apple Pay platform, the iPhone maker says that it “will not and cannot” agree to the conditions likely to be sought by the banks.
Australia’s top 50 websites could be helping steer end users towards malware, according to cyber security company Menlo Security, which is about to enter the Australian market with what it says is a solution to the problem.
Communications Alliance should develop guidelines for retail service providers (RSPs) about making broadband performance claims, the telco industry body has argued.
For years, Microsoft has been delivering speedy and accurate Bing results with experimental servers called Project Catapult, which have now received an architectural upgrade.
In the push towards digital transformation, IT leaders need real-time operational insights into application performance, user experience and business outcomes. A packed crowd gathered at the Crown Promenade in Melbourne for the CW Exchange Breakfast, sponsored by AppDynamics, to learn about the digital transformation journey - some key challenges and opportunities in transitioning to the digital era.
Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology is leading a global race to develop a quantum computer
IT departments are constantly faced with the challenge of managing complex, multi-cloud environments that combine best-of-breed public and private services with traditional on-premise infrastructure. A group of IT thought leaders gathered at Vue De Monde in Melbourne to discuss their hybrid cloud journeys.
Common apps spoofed to trick users into downloading malware.
Understanding hacking tools — why the NSA leak is trouble for us all
Google hits out at banks in mobile wallet fight
Apple hits back against banks: iPhone NFC access ‘not open to negotiation’
Government sees potential ‘quantum ecosystem’ in Australia
Telco body wants industry to lead on broadband speed claims
My CIO has told me to improve my business stakeholder management skills. But I feel we are turning the other cheek as there I always find “renegade” IT in the business.
It doesn’t appear consistent in fact I’m ...
- Sr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,Virtualization NSW
- Senior Business Analyst - Tax VIC
- Contract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102 Asia
- Contract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183 Asia
- Contract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173 Asia
- Data/ Business Analyst VIC
- Senior Project Manager - Telecommunication VIC
- Contract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812 Asia
- Operations Manager NSW
- Senior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEE NSW
Decomposed, reimagined applications are helping businesses deliver better customer experience
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today