ABS to be grilled by separate Senate inquiry
Eyes super-fast technology for FTTdp
Payment success rate has reached 96 per cent
Senators unlikely to see material seized in raids
New service allows potential co-location customers to scope out facilities
Apple says it won’t budget on moves that could undermine the security of its payment service
A review into the conduct of the 2016 Census led by the government’s cyber security advisor, Alastair MacGibbon, is expected to be completed by the end of September.
Recent data breaches underline the need for Internet users to regularly update the passwords for all their Internet accounts.
Facebook will launch a satellite later this week in an effort to bring Internet connectivity to parts of sub-Saharan Africa.
The first beta version of OpenSUSE Leap 42.2 is now available, giving enterprises and other stability-minded users the chance to check it out and get a taste of what's coming.
Move on, laptops and desktops; Asus believes virtual reality headsets will be the new PC, and will release its own head-mounted computers in the future.
Adobe Systems released critical security patches for its ColdFusion application server which has been a target for hackers in the past.
SAP has already placed big bets on Hana, and now it's adding more with a new data warehouse tailored specifically for the in-memory computing platform.
The first smartphones to use Google's Daydream virtual reality platform are coming later this year, and many could have Qualcomm's latest processor, the Snapdragon 821.
Dropbox’s move last week to ask users who had signed up before mid-2012 to change their account passwords followed the discovery of a dump of some 68 million email addresses and passwords.
The Senate has agreed to refer to its Standing Committee of Privileges a claim of parliamentary privilege made by Senator Stephen Conroy. The claim relates to material seized during a series of high-profile Australian Federal Police raids that sought to identify the source of leaks of NBN internal documents.
In the push towards digital transformation, IT leaders need real-time operational insights into application performance, user experience and business outcomes. A packed crowd gathered at the Crown Promenade in Melbourne for the CW Exchange Breakfast, sponsored by AppDynamics, to learn about the digital transformation journey - some key challenges and opportunities in transitioning to the digital era.
Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology is leading a global race to develop a quantum computer
IT departments are constantly faced with the challenge of managing complex, multi-cloud environments that combine best-of-breed public and private services with traditional on-premise infrastructure. A group of IT thought leaders gathered at Vue De Monde in Melbourne to discuss their hybrid cloud journeys.
Common apps spoofed to trick users into downloading malware.
Understanding hacking tools — why the NSA leak is trouble for us all
Apple hits back against banks: iPhone NFC access ‘not open to negotiation’
NBN seeks to push copper speed limits in XG-FAST trial with Nokia
Telco body wants industry to lead on broadband speed claims
Google hits out at banks in mobile wallet fight
How do you envisage tackling the skill shortage within cyber security David?
- Data Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - Canberra ACT
- Senior Project Manager - Contact Centres NSW
- Project Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472 Asia
- Senior Server and Storage Support Engineer NSW
- PMO Specialist ACT
- Change Analyst NSW
- Contract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812 Asia
- Applications Support / Systems Administrator | Defence ACT
- Senior Business Analyst - General VIC
- Technical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgnd NSW
Find out why there are now more evidence that demonstrate the acceleration of digital transformation by converged infrastructure
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?