Competition watchdog regulates 25Mbps+ infrastructure
Allows low-power sensors to send packets of data without a Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or cellular connection
Telco’s share of NBN market climbs slightly, ACCC figures reveal
Optus, TPG and Exetel offer HFC services in Ocean Reef, WA
TIO releases latest Complaints in Context report
Justice minister formally launches agency formed out of merger of the Australian Crime Commission and CrimTrac
Telstra has extended its wideband services contract with Visionstream.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia recorded a net loss of $137 million for the six months ending 30 June — improving on the $184 million loss the company reported for the same period in 2015.
Megaport has raised $17.85 million through a private placement of 10,500,000 fully paid ordinary shares, the company announced today.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has pushed ahead with opening up so-called ‘superfast’ broadband (25 megabits per second or faster) networks, forcing network operators to allow other telcos to sell services over their infrastructure.
A snapshot provided by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission of National Broadband Network services reveals that Telstra continues to dominate the NBN market.
A city-wide Internet of Things network has been launched in Sydney allowing anyone to connect smart sensors to the internet for real-time monitoring.
Australia’s banks have always enjoyed a lucrative income from credit card “interchange fees”, the charges that the banks levy on merchants’ sales. These fees amount to AU $2.5 billion a year which are ultimately passed on to consumers.
Google's recent partnership with Fiat Chrysler to build the company's self-driving car technology into a Chrysler mini van will be the first of many partnerships with auto makers.
Amazon reported another surge in revenue for its cloud business last quarter, though the growth is slowing as the division gets bigger.
NBN has formally launched commercial hybrid-fibre coaxial (HFC) services in Western Australia.
Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology is leading a global race to develop a quantum computer
IT departments are constantly faced with the challenge of managing complex, multi-cloud environments that combine best-of-breed public and private services with traditional on-premise infrastructure. A group of IT thought leaders gathered at Vue De Monde in Melbourne to discuss their hybrid cloud journeys.
Common apps spoofed to trick users into downloading malware.
Products ranged from UAVs and jet engines to human skull and knee replacements
What university courses would you recommend to someone interested in the cyber security field. Working in this space I currently have basic to moderate knowledge but would be interested in obtaining an academic qualification. As someone on the ...
- Project Coordinator- NSW Government - reform Background NSW
- Environment Manager VIC
- SAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream Lead NSW
- Database developer/Modeller ACT
- OPEN_ASAP_Configuration Manager ACT
- Strategic Business Analyst NSW
- Business Analyst QLD
- Network Infrastructure Specialist SA
- Project Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov Background NSW
- Test Manager - Baseline Security VIC
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.